Please, read carefully
If you require consultation on paper/mounting/framing choices or help in preparing your files for printing, please, Contact Us for a quote and to book some time.
Otherwise, follow the steps below:
- 1) Review our services (Printing, Canvas, Mounting, Framing).
- 2) Size your images (cropping if necessary and adding any desired borders). See our How To Page if you are uncertain how to do this.
- 3) Upload your files. Our file upload widget accepts multiple files to a maximum of 2gb. Alternately, you can send us a files via WeTransfer or Dropbox.
- 4) Follow up file submission by Contacting Us with a list of order specifics for each file (e.g. File name, paper or product, quantity).
- 5) We require pre-payment for all orders. This can be done over the phone with Visa or MasterCard. If you prefer to use PayPal, we can generate a PayPal invoice for you to pay on.
Accepted file formats are: jpg, TIFF, PDF, or PSD (flattened)
Files can be either 8 bit or 16 bit. We do not convert from original colour space (leave as is).
Prints are left with approximately 1/2 inch border to all sides. If you require your prints trimmed ‘borderless/full bleed’, we charge an additional $2.50 per image.
Print orders take two (2) business days. Mounting, canvas, and framing orders take five to seven (5 - 7) business days. If you have a volume order or need it sooner, Contact Us.