Please, read carefully
If you require consultation on paper / mounting / framing choices or for help in preparing your files for printing, please Contact Us to book some time for a consultation or digital prep session.
Otherwise, follow the steps below:
- 1) Review our services (Printing, Canvas, Mounting, Framing).
- 2) Size your images (cropping if necessary and adding any desired borders). See our How To Page if you are uncertain how to do this.
- 3) Upload your files. Our file upload widget accepts multiple files to a maximum of 2gb. Alternately, you can send us a files via WeTransfer or Dropbox.
- 4) Follow up with your file submission by Contacting Us with a list of order specifics for each file (e.g. File name, paper or product, quantity).
- 5) We require pre-payment for all orders. This can be done over the phone with Visa or MasterCard. If you prefer to use PayPal, we can generate a PayPal invoice for you to pay on.
Accepted file formats are: jpg, TIFF, PDF, or PSD (flattened)
Files can be either 8 bit or 16 bit. We do not convert from original colour space (leave as is).
Prints are left with approximately 1/2 inch border to all sides. If you require your prints trimmed ‘borderless/full bleed’, we charge an additional $2.50 per image. If you need specific borders, please include these in the file (see our How To Page).
Print orders take two (2) business days. Mounting, canvas, and framing orders take five to seven (5 - 7) business days. If you have a volume order or need it rushed, Contact Us.